Lose Fat Fast!!!JW
Are you a Hipster?
Take this short questionnaire:
- Do you wish your dad or mom saved their clothes from the 60s/70s so you could wear them?
- Do you only listen to obscure bands and artists on vinyl?
- Do you visit a coffee shop more than three times a day?
- Do you wear the same brand of shoes you wore in 1996?
- Do you have any facial hair?
- Do you not shave your legs, but kind of wish you did?
- Do you wear a beanie?
- Have you eaten cauliflower or toast in the past 24 hours?
- Do you alternate ordering beer, cider and kombucha?
- Does your 4-year-old have a half-shaved, half long-hair hair style?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, proceed.
The Art of the Aging Hipster
Too hip? Or too hip to care?
Where to shop.
- Keep it local.
- Bring your dog.
- Drink a smoothie at the same time.
- Where your sunglasses inside.
- Reintroduce yourself to people you’ve met several times before.
- Shop only at stores containing a woman’s name
- Talk about how you only thrift these days.
Are you woke? (quiz forthcoming)
Always look behind you. Always hold the door open for everyone even if you have to stand there for a very long time. And always remember:
As part of your email signature add any/all of the following:
When in doubt, use the words you said when you were in 7th grade. If they aren’t in the vernacular at this moment, they might be next week.
Spot the difference!
Have a suggestion for a question, photo or want to nominate a Hipster of the Year? I’d love to hear from you.
By Gianna Pagano
The video above demonstrates my go-to, everyday makeup routine for when I am in a rush but still want to look my best. This only takes 10 minutes, and you too can get this exact look by using the same products as I did (products listed at bottom of page).
Ever since I was a little girl, I have always had a passion for makeup. When I was younger, I used to steal my mom’s beauty products so I could look like a teenager. I taught myself how to do my makeup through watching tutorial videos and following beauty influencers. I regularly get asked how I do my makeup, which products I use, and if I could teach people how to do their own.
Doing makeup has become a passionate hobby of mine, whether it is for school, work, social events, holidays, or even simply because I want to experiment new looks. Not only does my love for cosmetics evoke self-confidence, but it also allows me to be creative and express my inner girly-girl.
Here are a couple examples of my favorite makeup looks I’ve done:
Products Used in Video:
- Mac Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Gel
- Benefit CosmeticsPORE-fessional Pore Primer
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Weightless Ultra Definition Liquid Foundation – shade 4
- Mac Pro Longwear Foundation – shade NC35
- Benefit Cosmetics Shape Tape – shade Light Neutral
- KKW BeautyCrème Contour Stick – shade Medium
- Kat Von DTranslucent Lock-It Setting Powder
- KKW BeautyPowder Contour – shade 6
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish – shade Medium Deep
- Mac Powder Shimmer Blush – shade Plum Foolery
- Becca Cosmetics Blushed with Light Trio Palette – shade Snap Dragon
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – shade Medium Brown
- Benefit Gimmer Brow Gel – shade Medium
- Urban Decay on The Run Palette – shade Bailout
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Renaissance Palette
- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
- Mario Badescu Rosewater Facial Spray
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Real Technique Brush Set and Beauty Blender
Click here to see an eyelash transformation!