When did you get a driver’s license? I assume that it was a long time ago and you are an expert of the road signs in the United States. What if it’s road signs from other countries? I found some unique road signs around the world! Let’s try to figure out what they say so you can drive in foreign countries 🙂 The answers will be at the end of these signs.
- What does this sign mean?
HINT: This is a road sign from New Zealand.
2. The sign says “_____” in Japanese.
HINT: It’s a hexagon in America.
3. What does this sign mean?
HINT: Explosion! This is in China.
4. What does this sign mean?
HINT: What is the red car trying to do?
5. This is an exaggerated depiction of ______.
HINT: The car is not in a gymnastic class.
6. What does this sign mean?
HINT: It’s not a giant lollipop.
7. Can you guess what country this sign is in?
HINT: It’s not in America.
The answers are here:
- “Kiwis are crossing the street so be cautious.” (New Zealand)
- ”Stop” (Japan)
- “Do not load explosives in your car and drive” (China)
- “Do not pass” (United Kingdom)
- “Accident Ahead” (United Kingdom)
- “School Ahead”
- “High-Jacking hot spot” (South Africa)
How did you do? Did you guess all the road signs correct? I hope you enjoyed these quizzes!