By: Summer Burlage
This Mediterranean style meal is packed with veggies, protein and good oils. The recipe features all organic ingredients such as pasta, fresh tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, spinach, garlic and olive oil. This quick and easy dinner will become a family favorite!
Takes only 30 minutes to make!
- Add chopped sun-dried tomatoes and 2 T. of oil drained from sun-dried tomatoes, to a large skillet on, medium-low heat.
- Add chopped chicken (I used boneless skinless chicken breasts).
- Cook on medium heat until there is no more pink in the chicken – should take about 5 minutes.
- Add chopped tomatoes, chopped fresh basil leaves, fresh spinach, and minced garlic to the large skillet. Cook on medium- low heat for about 3-5 minutes until spinach wilts. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle olive oil.
- Taste, and add salt as needed. Cover with lid and let veggies simmer.
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions.
- Drain pasta. Add cooked and drained pasta to the skillet with chicken and veggies. *or serve separately if preferred
- Serve and enjoy!